terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013

A árvore generosa em Indonésio (tradução do Google - com certeza tem erros!!!)


The Giving Tree


Once there was a tree who loved a boy.
And every day, the boy came and joined their leaves. And they made crowns king. And with the tree, playing king of the forest. Climbed into his thick trunk, swung on its branches! Ate its fruit.
and when he got tired boy rested in its shade chilled.
The boy loved the tree deeply.
And the tree was happy! But time passed and the boy grew up!
One day, the boy came and said the tree:
"Boy, come and climb up my trunk and swing from my branches, to sit in my shade and be happy!"
"I'm too old to play," the boy replied. "I want to buy many things. You have any money you can offer me?"
"Sorry," said the tree, "I have no money. Lightweight But the fruit boy. Go sell them in the city, then you have the money and you will be happy!"
And so the boy climbed up the trunk, reaped the fruits and took them away.
And the tree was happy!

But the boy was gone a long time ... And the tree was sad again.
One day, the boy came back and the tree shook her such joy, and said, "Come, Boy, come and climb up my trunk and swing from my branches and be happy."
"I am too busy to climb trees," said the boy. "I want a wife, I want to have children and it is necessary that I have a house. You have a home to offer me?"
"I have no home," said the tree. "But my cut branches, do your homework and be happy."
The boy quickly cut the branches of the tree and took them away to make a home.
And the tree was happy!

The boy stayed away for a long, long time, and the day came, the tree was happy, a joy so great that he could hardly speak.
"Come, come, my boy," she whispered, "come play!"
"I'm too old to play," said the boy, "and I am also very sad." "I want a boat that slight take me far. Any boat that can offer me?"
"Cut down my trunk and make your boat," said the tree. "Travel away and be happy!"
The boy cut the tree trunk, made a boat and traveled.
And the tree was happy, but not too much!

Much later, the boy returned.
"Sorry boy," said the tree. "I have nothing to offer you. Fruits are gone."
"My teeth are too weak to fruit," said the boy.
"Gone are the branches to sway you," said the tree.
"I'm not old enough to sway me," said the boy.
"No more trunk for you to climb," said aa tree.
"I'm very tired and I do not know go," said the boy.
"I wish I had anything to offer you," sighed the tree. "But nothing I have left and I'm just a touch bland. Sorry ..."
"I do not want much," the boy said, "just a quiet place to sit, because I'm very tired."
"Well," said the Tree, filled with joy. "I'm just a stump, but a stump is very useful to sit and rest.
Come, Boy, hurry, sit on me and rest. "
That's what the boy did.
And the tree was happy.

[Shel Silvertein, Adapted by Fernando Sabino]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário