terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013

VOCÊ É ESPECIAL - MAX LUCADO - EM INGLÊS (TRAD. GOOGLE - COM CERTEZA CONTÉM ERROS)


YOU ARE SPECIAL


Once upon a time, a people called Wemmick. The Wemmicks beings were small, made of wood. All these people had been made of wood by a carpenter named Eli The workshop where he worked was at the top of a hill that overlooked the village of Wemmicks.
Each xilungo was different from others. Some had very large noses, others had large eyes. Some were tall and others short ones as well. Some wore hats, others wore jackets. All of them, however, had been made by the same carpenter and lived in the same village.
And all day, every day, the Wemmicks only did one thing: put stickers on each other. Each Wemmick had a box with stickers golden, star-shaped, and a gray box with stickers, ball-shaped. In every village, coming and going through the streets, day after day passed Wemmicks pasting stars and balls at each other.
The most beautiful, made of wood smooth and glossy paint, always won. But if the wood was rough or the paint is peeling, put the Wemmicks gray balls.
The Wemmicks who had some talent also earned stars.
Wemmicks Some, however, do not know much. These earned gray balls.
Marcelino was one of those. He tried to jump high like the others, but always fall. And when you fall, others Wemmicks gathered around him and gave him gray balls.

Sometimes, when dropped, the timber was scratched, and thus the gray dots other glued over it.
Then, when he tried to explain why he had fallen, say something the wrong way, and put more balls Wemmicks gray in it.
After a while Punchinello had so many balls that did not want to leave home. I was afraid to do something stupid, because Wemmicks would paste it over a ball.
- He deserves to get covered in polka gray - wood people were saying to each other. - It is not a good Wemmick.
After a while Punchinello began to believe them. And kept saying:
- I'm not a good Wemmick.

One day, Punchinello found a xulinga different from all he knew. She had no dots or stars. Only timber.

Her name was Lucia.
And it was not because other Wemmicks not try to paste stickers on Lucia. Is that the stickers were not.
That's how I want to be, thought Punchinello. Do not want to stick with the brands of others.
Then he asked who had no stickers xulinga how she could stand.
- It's easy - replied Lucy - every day, I will visit Eli
- Eli?
Yes, Eli, carpenter. I'm there in the shop with him.
- Why?
- Why do not you find out for yourself? Climb the hill. He's upstairs. And with that, the xulinga had no stickers turned and walked away, skipping.
- But will he want to see me? - Punchinello cried. Lucia did not hear.
So Punchinello was home. sat by the window and watched all the people wooden walking from one side to another, pasting stars and balls at each other.


- This is not right. - He said quietly to himself.
And decided to go see Eli
Punchinello climbed the narrow path to the top of the hill and into the big shop. His wooden eyes widened at the size of things. He swallowed.
- I do not stay here! - And turned to leave.
Then he heard someone say his name.
- Punchinello? - The voice was deep and strong.
Punchinello stopped.
- Punchinello! What a joy to see you. Get more! I want to see you up close.
Punchinello turned slowly and looked at the huge carpenter.
- You know my name? - The little Wemmick asked.
- Of course I do. I who made you.
Eli stooped, lifted Punchinello and put him on the bench.
- Huummm! - The carpenter said thoughtfully, looking at all those gray dots. - It seems that you have received many adhesives bad.
- I do not want that to happen, Eli, I struggled to earn stars.
- You do not have to defend me, buddy. I do not care what others think Wemmicks.
- No?
- No, and you also do not need to care. Who are they to give stars or dots? Wemmicks are just like you. What they think does not matter, Punchinello. The only thing that matters is what I think. And I think you're very special.
Punchinello laughed.
- I special? Why? I do not know run. I can not jump. My paint is peeling. Why would I be important to you?
Eli looked at Punchinello, put his huge hands on those small wooden shoulders, and said very slowly:
- Because you're mine. Therefore, you are important to me.
Nobody had looked well to Punchinello - much less his Creator. He did not know what to say.
- Every day, I expected your visit - Eli explained - I came because I met someone who had no marks. - Punchinello said.
- I know. She told me about you.
- Why not stick the stickers on it?
The creator of the well Wemmicks spoke softly:
- Because she decided that what I think it is more important than what they think. The stickers only stick if you let them sticking together.
- What?
- The stickers only stick if they are important to you. The more you trust my love, the less will care about the stickers of Wemmicks.
- I guess I'm not understanding.
Eli smiled and said:
- You will understand, but it will take time. You have many adhesives. For now, just come to visit me every day, and I will tell you how important you are to me.
- Eli lifted Punchinello bank and put it on the floor.
- Remember - when Eli said Wemmick walked out the door, - You are special because I made. And I do not make mistakes.
Punchinello did not stop, but deep in his heart he thought: I think he really cares about me.
And when he thought thus, a gray ball fell to the ground.
PURPOSE.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário